Co-owned datacenters: the new IT hosting solution
Discover the exceptional and comprehensive range of shared regional datacenters.
These centers are for any public or private entity wanting to have its own space within a shared local datacenter so that it can enjoy the benefits of cost-sharing.
A new regional datacenter concept
This new concept uses high-speed networks (HSN), connecting outstanding, pooled, regional IT platforms to encourage cloud development for professional use and the evolution of local computer services companies wanting to work in the field.
Datacenters with multiple advantages
This concept provides six datacenter types, each with the following strengths:
- Adapt to any economic model
- Quick to implement
- TIER III resilience
- Easy to operate
- Controlled investment and usage costs
These benefits are the cornerstones of our design process.
Datacenter Business Development is a comprehensive concept covering opportunity research, support with legal arrangements and modes of governance, installation and keeping datacenters in operational condition, as well as purely technical aspects.
See what the media are saying about Datacenter Business Development
- The challenges for tomorrow’s datacenters
- JERLAURE introduces its “Datacenter Business Development” concept
- Visiting a shared regional datacenter designed by JERLAURE
- View photos of the regional datacenter designed by JERLAURE